The show of choice for telecom and IT professionals and buyers, CommunicAsia attracts industry movers and shakers from more than 90 countries annually. We frequently welcome overseas and local groups from prominent companies, buyer groups and trade associations.
How to qualify and organise a Group Delegation?
Organisations, buyer groups, trade associations and travel agents will need to organise a group of ten and above to qualify for the Group Delegation Programme. Simply click here to download the application form. Delegates list must be submitted to Organiser by 9 May 2017.
For trade associations / travel agents do feel free to contact Evelyn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org for any promotional materials (i.e. brochures, event banners, e-newsletters, etc) required while in the process of organising a group delegation to CommunicAsia2017.
What are the group benefits?
- Express visitor registration at the Group Delegation Counter
- 20% discount* off the delegate’s fees for CommunicAsia2017 Summit
- Group photograph session upon arrival
- Optional guided tour of the exhibition
- Optional customised Group Delegation Networking Programme with selected exhibitors
- Competitive Travel Packages
* 20% discount does not apply to Passport Tickets.