Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018970
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Marina Bay Sands is set to redefine the exhibition and meeting experience, and further reinforce Singapore’s reputation as one of Asia’s best cities to hold a convention. The Sands Expo and Convention Center will not only be Singapore’s largest and most flexible exhibition and meeting venue, but the island’s largest hotel as well. Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort that offers anything and everything a visiting delegate could ask for, and more. All your business and leisure needs are conveniently located on site. Marina Bay Sands is located at along the Marina Bay waterfront, in the heart of Singapore, only 15 minutes from Changi International Airport.
Bayfront MRT Station
- CE1 (Exit D) along the Circle Line Extension
* Please check that the particular train is heading to Bayfront MRT before boarding. If the train ends at Promenade station, you will need to transfer to the next train heading towards Bayfront MRT
- DT16 (Exit D) along the Downtown Line
Bus Service: 97/97E, 106, 133, 502/502A, 518/518A
Taxis may access Bayfront Avenue via Raffles Boulevard or Marina Boulevard (ERP charges apply). A surcharge of S$3 is imposed for taxis leaving Marina Bay Sands.
Taxi Booking Lines
Car park entrances are located at Sands Expo and Convention Center, via the Bayfront Avenue and Bayfront Link. The North entrance is located along Bayfront Avenue; and the South entrance is along Bayfront Link.
Please note that motorcycle parking is not available.
You are strongly encouraged to use the public transport as there are limited car park lots at Marina Bay Sands.
Alternative car parks
In the event that the carpark at MBS is full, please park at the suggested alternative carpark below:
- Wilson Carpark* at Bayfront Avenue (within walking distance)
- Esplanade Mall Carpark
- Swissotel the Stamford / Raffles City Shopping Centre Carpark