The notion of smart cities is no longer an idea, but a reality. Advancements in technology have made it possible for cities, even the rural and less-developed ones, although it may not manifest in a similar way. For example, Residents of Hubli, a fast-growing city in India, face unpredictable water supply and hence receive alerts when clean water is available.
Various aspects in city operations have become interlinked and integrated to provide its residents a seamless qexperience as they work, live and play. Join in the gathering of more than 31,000 attendees as they share their thoughts and set future collaboration plans in motion.
Upcoming Smart Cities in Asia
- New Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur + 97 more cities in India
- Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta + 12 more cities in Indonesia
- Bandaragama, Kadawatha, Kottawa + 6 more towns in Sri Lanka
- Phuket and Chiang Mai in Thailand
- Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
View the Full Speakers’ Profile Here.
Covering the hottest issues:
- City SMARTup: New Tools to Build Wiser and More Competitive Cities
- Challenging the Next Frontier of Smart Urban Nodes
- PPP: Plugging in the Right Financing Model to Support City Development and Infrastructure
- Fostering a Culture of Data Sharing and Analytics in the Interconnected City
- Implementing Mobility-as-a-Service
- Advancing Cities of the Future with Smart Energy Management
- Sustainable City Architecture, Design and Urban Infrastructure Development
Meet with these exhibitors: