OTT digital giants and new start-ups are shaking up the communications industry. These new communication alternatives have taken a share of revenues and profit margins away from communication service providers (CSPs). At Connect Everywhere, witness the newest in OTT,AR/VR and other content delivery methods / solutions.
How can CSPs turn this around and clock positive growth figures?
They are armed with the size, scale, market trust and brand to seize a portion of the new markets arising from the emerging ecosystems. Based on Telecom Asia’s research, CSPs in 2020 will emerge as providers progress along two digital service axes – the digital services provider (DSP) and the digital services enabler (DSE). In order for CSPs to fully evolve, rapid changes need to be made to their business models.
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
View the Full Speakers’ Profile Here.
Covering the hottest issues:
- Opening Keynote: Connecting with Every Person on the Planet
- Improving Connectivity Worldwide: Dynamic Spectrum Access
- A Reimagined Take Off: Aeronautical Satellite Applications and its Ongoing Evolution
- Stuck in Transit: IoT Connectivity is More Complex than Riding a Bus
- Will 2017 Be Another Breakthrough Year for Wi-Fi Technology?
Meet with these exhibitors: