Security & Cyber-Security
With the interconnectedness of devices set to deepen and become increasingly complicated, defending the data and enabling the security of end-users will be a challenge for telecom operators and enterprises alike. Other than increasing investments in security & cyber-security, companies must first analyse the risk to the business in order to craft a solid security strategy.
Essential steps to defining your security strategy
- Increase the cost to the attacker
- Deploy passive scanning solutions for full visibility
- Embrace the cloud while deploying a unified risk management platform
- Monitor your own network to detect internal threats
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
View the Full Speakers’ Profile Here.
Covering the hottest issues:
- Liquid Defence™ – The Evolution of Cyber Defence
- Current Threats, Appropriate Defenses for Now and the Future: Lessons Learned from Japan, APEC, EU, North and South America
- Detecting Compromised IoT devices
- Fake CEO Fraud Defrauded
- Grappling with the Internet of Things, Disruptive Technology, Cloud of Things and Data Privacy Thwarting Attackers: Defending Against Growing Security Sophistication while Managing Complexity
Meet with these exhibitors: