Centred around the heart of connectivity, the Internet of Things is the pulse of businesses, governments and individuals. Even today, IoT is already prevalent in many aspects with vertical industries adopting this technology as we collectively move towards making our cities smarter, safer and more efficient. The number of connected devices is expected to hit 50 billion by 2020 so it is imperative that your business takes the lead in employing the necessary solutions to facilitate this transition.
Why Asia / ASEAN?
- ASEAN IoT market is expected to grow from US$1.68 billion in 2015 to US$7.53 billion by 2020.
- Tremendous government support such as India’s Make in India programme
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
View the Full Speakers’ Profile Here.
Covering the hottest issues:
- Self-Driving Networks: A Vision for the Next Generation of Network Operations
- Security – A Missing Link for Connected Devices
- Insecurity of Things: Legal Implications for Telecommunications, Healthcare and Retail
- The Internet of Things and the Telecom Industry — How IoT Offerings Can Benefit Communications Service Providers (CSP)
- Intelligent Production and Manufacturing: Can Your Manufacturing Organisation Compete?
- Closing Combined Plenary Panel: How Will 5G Power The Future of IoT/ M2M
Meet with these exhibitors: