Centred around the heart of connectivity, the Internet of Things is the pulse of businesses, governments and individuals. Even today, IoT is already prevalent in many aspects with vertical industries adopting this technology as we collectively move towards making our cities smarter, safer and more efficient. The number of connected devices is expected to hit 50 billion by 2020 so it is imperative that your business takes the lead in employing the necessary solutions to facilitate this transition.
Why Asia / ASEAN?
- ASEAN IoT market is expected to grow from US$1.68 billion in 2015 to US$7.53 billion by 2020.
- Tremendous government support such as India’s Make in India programme
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
Covering the hottest issues:
- Crunching Down to Business: Monetising the Internet of Things
- Advancing Payments with IoT: Innovating Secure and Effective Transactions At Your Fingertips!
- Policing and Securing the IoT infrastructure – What Should You Consider First?
- Innovation Showcase: How Will Manifestation of IoT Bring About the Development of Potential and Established Industries of the Globalised Economy?
- Augmenting Operational Efficiency and Business Capabilities with AR/VR and Robotics
- Connectivity and Interoperability: Seeking a Common Platform for Efficient Device Management and Integration
Meet with these exhibitors: