In today’s fast-changing business climate, enterprises need to innovate and adapt in order to keep up and stay ahead of the game. Mobile technologies empower enterprises by offering them a competitive edge as the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend continues to go strong. In order to adapt and move along with the new mobile platforms, operating systems, devices, security threats and growing user expectations, enterprise mobility is one of the rapidly advancing areas of IT.
Trends in Enterprise Mobility
- Streamlining the adoption and deployment of mobile enterprise applications
- Securing cloud access via mobile devices
- Convergence of desktop and mobile
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
View the Full Speakers’ Profile Here.
Covering the hottest issues:
- Bridging the Chasm from Physical Networks to NFV – The Need for Hybrid Network Active Assurance
- A Bold New IoT Conversation
- Dynamic Third Network Services for the Digital Economy and Hyper-connected World
- It’s Cloudy Up Here – Where’s My Data?
- Digital Trust: A Wake Up Call for IoT Ecosystem Players
Meet with these exhibitors: