Cloud & Big Data
With virtualisation, an unprecedented amount of data is being generated and this begs the question of how to store and analyse it effectively. Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can continue to thrive and succeed through ensuring that virtualisation goes hand in hand with storage capacities, in order to gain a new competitive edge.
- Asia Pacific (except Japan) is the fastest growing market for cloud IT infrastructure sales, rising 49% in 2015*
- This same market is expected to hit US$7.0 billion in big data and analytics-related services marketing in 2019^
Dive Deep & Learn from Industry Experts @
View the Full Speakers’ Profile Here.
Covering the hottest issues:
- The Growing Importance of Cloud in ICT: Opportunities and Challenges in Asian Emerging Markets
- Digital Procurement – Real Time Data into Procurement Day2Day Business
- Data Value Creation within the Enterprise and the Ecosystem
- Panel Discussion: It’s All About The Customers
- Keeping Up With The Cloudashians: The Evolution of IT, CTOs and CIOs
- The Future of Data Centres: Evolution with the Digital and Cloud Trends
*IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Cloud IT Infrastructure Tracker
^IDC’s Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) Big Data and Business Analytics Services Market Opportunities Report
Meet with these exhibitors: